2011-2012 ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- 1st Place Overall Team at the Orange County Academic Pentathlon for the 19th consecutive year
- Four Mable students won the of Regional Toshiba/NSTA ExploraVision Competion. ( There are only 6 regions in all of the United States and Canada)
- 13 students achieving high honors in the Johns Hopkins University Center for Talented Youth Talent Search
- Kyle Kishimoto – Ranked 10th of 1299 5th graders in the 2012 Math Matters competition
- Boys Tri-Way Basketball Team – Undefeated Tri-way League Champions
- Three first-place wins at the Orange County Science and Engineering Fair
- Four Mable students were awarded honor of “Broadcom Masters Award Winner” with Sonam Patel selected as one of the Broadcom Finalists for the national fair.
- Two Highest Team Achievements in the Math Olympiad
- Three of four first place finishes in the Council of Aging Poster Contest
- Three first-place wins in the Water is Life Poster Contest
- Katie McAllister- Finalist in Imagination Celebration Poster Contest
- DSL Volleyball Team Undefeated – DSL League Champions
- Co-Ed DSL Soccer Undefeated – DSL League Champions (for the 6th consecutive year)
SPORTS TEAM OF THE YEAR
JUNIOR HIGH BOYS BASKETBALL
The Historic Anaheim Campus is proud to offer a strong and diverse athletics program. Tri-way League consists of 13 junior high private schools from within Orange County, such as Oakridge, Orangewood, Calvary Santa Ana, Tarbut V’Torah, Carden Hall and Heritage Christian. This season, the Boys' Tri-Way Basketball team, under the direction of Coach Barry Robinson captured the League Championship with an undefeated 13-0 record!
All of the Historic Anaheim Campus players demonstrated confidence and dedication on the court throughout the season. This was ultimately the reason for the team’s success. Beyond athletics, participation on the team gives students the opportunity to learn about teamwork and leadership and to gain a sense of accomplishment after all of their hard work.